Account manager required
We have an immediate vacancy for an Account Manager (Content) to join our business.
For many years, we’ve been known as Scotland’s largest contract publisher producing hundreds of titles in print and digital formats for many private and public sector clients at home and abroad. While publishing remains our core business, we are increasingly serving an international and corporate client base and helping them engage with their audiences. Hence our new brand promotes “engagement is everything”.
An accomplished all-round professional communicator with a strong journalistic pedigree, you’ll be excited by a job that offers variety and a constant opportunity to develop as you’ll be:
- Planning and producing digital and print communication channels, including websites and magazines.
- Crafting engaging content for digital and social channels.
- Editing content for multi-channel campaigns.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, becoming a trusted partner and advisor.
- Part of a great team of journalists, editors and account managers.
- You’ll have superb people skills, and be able to communicate confidently with a wide range of stakeholders.
- You’ll be entrepreneurial, ready and able to spot an opportunity to develop our accounts, and have the tenacity to see every job through to its conclusion.
You will have exceptional project management skills and will be able to think strategically yet not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get on with the award-winning work we produce for our clients.
Ideally, we would like you to have some knowledge of InDesign and proficiency in Microsoft. However, training will be provided. An understanding of a variety of digital platforms would also be a distinct advantage.
At present, you will likely be a journalist or an experienced account manager in a PR or publishing agency and be seeking a fresh opportunity.
An attractive salary and package of benefits, which includes healthcare, bonus and pension, is on offer to the right candidate. It’s preferable that the successful candidate will be based in our Paisley office, however, consideration will be given to working from our Edinburgh office.
Drop an email and CV, with details of your current salary and notice period, to Connect’s managing director, Alan Ramsay, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for an informal chat on 0141 560 3025.
Applications close: Friday 23 February.