Start your publishing career with Connect!
Looking for an exciting career in publishing? We have just the vacancy for you!
We have an opening starting later in the summer for a Publishing and Editorial Assistant, who will undertake a host of varied tasks:
- Work with account management and editorial colleagues to manage copy and images for the magazines we produce
- Undertake financial and administration tasks, such as invoicing, filing, posting and archiving
- Generate content for publications and social media channels – you could soon be writing stories like this for our website!
- Support digital projects with content-related tasks
- Contribute to our own marketing activity.
Full coaching will be provided to the successful applicant and we offer an excellent salary, and benefits package including pension, healthcare and profit-related pay.
Connect managing director Alan Ramsay said: “This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking for their first or second job. The role is a wide one supporting colleagues across both our offices and offers a range of responsibilities that will provide a solid grounding for a career in our industry.
“Alasdair Brown, who is in the role at present, joined us over two years ago in a temporary capacity and he’s going back to university to complete a masters. We wish him well in his studies and his legendary banter will be sorely missed!”
To find out more about the role and apply, click here.