Calling all Content and Campaigns Experts!
This job posting is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. To keep up to date with our latest vacancies, please follow us on our social channels and check back with our website regularly.
Are you a strategic thinker with the skills to communicate to a wide and varied audience across a number of different platforms? Do you strive to create engaging and informative content, and have proven experience with campaign management and account management? Then we may just have the role for you!
We are currently looking for a Content and Campaigns Manager to help plan and execute campaigns that reach a variety of audiences using communication channels such as social media, e-newsletters, web, video and print. It’s a varied and exciting role, where one day you may be writing a script and storyboard for an animation, and the next you’re devising a digital strategy to reach a global multilingual employee audience.
Such a role requires detailed knowledge of the client in question and the strengths of the creative team and the technologies you will be working closely with. The role also entails managing client expectations, ensuring creative work fits the client brief, making sure all deadlines are met and creating an environment that drives new leads for the company.
- Manage clients concurrently, project managing multi-channel campaigns, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery.
- Ensure flawless, on-time, and high impact delivery of campaign components.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts and identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, able to present well, and have polished interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A creative problem-solver.
- Experienced in writing and developing creative, engaging and informative content for communication channels, with emphasis on digital.
- An expert in growing, reaching and tracking progress through various analytics platforms.
- Aware of communication channel platforms and technologies.
- Comfortable being hands-on, driving strategic campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
Ideally, we would like you to have some knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products, proficiency in Microsoft Office and all social media platforms. A knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage. An attractive salary and package of benefits, which includes healthcare, bonus and pension, is on offer to the right candidate. We offer a hybrid working solution to all staff.